FAQ's - customer
To ensure the best quality of service, the process below will be followed if you submit a complaint:
• We record the complaint and provide you with a compliant reference number.
• We will work hard to resolve it.
• We will update you with the status of your complaint and resolve it within five business days.You can also check the status of your complaint via the communication channels with the provided reference number for the complaint.
If you are dissatisfied with the company’s response, you may file a complaint to SAMA through the Customer Protection Department, via these channels:
• SAMACARE website: www.samacares.sa/Pages/Public/Login.aspx
• SAMA toll free phone number: 8001256666
• Customer service center at the main office of the Saudi Central Bank (King Saud Bin Abdulaziz Street, Riyadh)
• Letter of complaint: write to the Saudi Central Bank at the address of the agency, Customer Protection Department, King Saud bin Abdulaziz Street, PO Box 2992, Riyadh 11169, Saudi Arabia
You can request a cancellation of your motor policy these following cases:
1- The insured motor vehicle’s registration has been cancelled.
2- The vehicle was sold
3- You are obtaining new motor insurance during the validity of the present motor insurance.
We will refund the remaining amount within three business days, as per the schedule below:
Validity period of the policy before requesting cancellation
The preparational amount of the premium to be paid by the company to insured
|1 - 7 Days||87.5%|
|8 -30 Days||75%|
|31 - 60 Days||60%|
|61 - 90 Days||50%|
|91 - 120 Days||45%|
|121 - 150 Days||40%|
|151 - 180 Days||35%|
|181 - 210 Days||25%|
|211 - 240 Days||20%|
|241 - 270 Days||10%|
|271 - 365 Days||0%|
ATMC has three branches for claims in Saudi Arabia, in Riyadh, Alkhobar, and Jeddah.
The head office is in Riyadh.
Sunday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m - 4:00 p.m
It is the amount you pay to the insurance company in case of a nonrecoverable claim. Nonrecoverable motor claims usually occur when an accident is caused by the insurance policy holder. This is only applicable for comprehensive insurance.
The minimum amount of the deductible level is 1,000 riyals, and the maximum is 5,000 riyals.
According to SAMA regulations for claims over 2,000 riyals, the settlement period will be last 15 business days . For claims less than 2,000 riyals the settlement period will be last 5 business days.
Alinma Tokio Marin seeks to become an integrated insurance institution that is in complete accordance with sharia compliant insurance standards in all services and investment products.
Yes, you can.
The licence should be valid to get a quote.
Third- party and comprehensive insurance policies.
Third- party insurance is not covered outside the country.
Yes you can in case of the following:
Terminating the vehicle record.
Transferring the ownership of the vehicle.
Providing another insurance policy from another company.
1- A copy of the exciting policy
2- Filling out a cancelation form
3- A copy of the IBAN number
3- Submitting one of the documents required above
In case of a policy cancellation, the amount will be refunded within 3 business days.
- Personal accident insurance to passengers
- GCC countries extension.
- Natural perils
- Rental of alternative vehicles
- Legal disclaimer for family
Customers can register complaints, if any, by visiting the link below:
You can inquire about discounts throughout Najm by visiting the like below:
The consumption rate is the decrease percentage in vehicle value or spare parts due to constant use.