The platinum saving & protection program provides financial protection in case of death, and you can add the additional riders to improve protection in addition to the amounts of money received during retirement.
Minimum Age at Entry
Maximum Age at Entry
Maximum Age at Maturity
Minimum Term (years)
Maximum Term (years)
Minimum Premium per Month
The policyholder can select any sum covered for the basic death benefit provided that:
• The minimum and maximum cover multiple limits are not breached
• The minimum sum covered is SAR 15,000
• The maximum sum covered is SAR 10 million
Additional Benefits / Riders
• Death due to accident
• Permanent total disability due to accident and / or sickness
• Critical illness
• Waiver of premium due to permanent total disability
Basic Death Benefit
Option 1) Higher of sum covered or policyholders' investment account value at point of covered event
Option 2) Sum covered plus policyholders’ investment account value at point of covered event
Amount of benefit in the maturity date
The amount equal to the value of the policyholders’ investment account
(*) There is ( 3 ) choices of investment strategies :
1. Growth oriented strategy (GOS): This is a high risk strategy and mainly focused on risky but high yielding funds, with possibley significant exposure to the equity market.
2. Balanced portfolio strategy (BPS): This is a medium risk strategy and is a mixture of defensive and aggressive strategies.
3. Protection oriented strategy (POS): This is a low risk strategy and is a defensive strategy with the bulk of the investment in secure low-yielding funds.
• An investment charge is applied as a percentage of the balance in the policyholder's investment account.
• The unit prices quoted to the policyholder are always a net amount of the investment management charge.
• Investment Strategies are managed by the Alinma Investment Company, through a private agreement for the management of investment funds allocated to it. For additional information about the Alinma Investment Company, please visit their website www.alinmainvest.com