(*) There is ( 3 ) choices of investment strategies:
1. Growth Oriented Strategy (GOS): This is a high risk strategy and will be mainly focused on risky but high yielding funds with possibly significant exposure to equity market
2. Balanced Portfolio Strategy (BPS): This is a medium risk strategy and will be a mixture of defensive and aggressive strategy.
3. Protection Oriented Strategy (POS): This is a low risk strategy and will be a defensive strategy with bulk of the investment in secure low-yielding funds.
• Investment charge applied as a percentage of the balance in the policyholders’ investment account
• The unit prices quoted to the policyholder would always be net of the investment management charge
• Investment strategies are managed by the Alinma Investment Company, through a private agreement for the management of investment funds allocated to it. For additional information about the Alinma Investment Company, please visit their website www.alinmainvest.com